Auslogics Anti-Malware is a Malware security utility which will help keep your system secure against information security dangers. It includes three kinds of PC tests: Rapid scan, Deep Scan and Custom Scan. The Quick scan assesses the main areas where threats are available. The Deep scan scans your entire system for any documents which may pose a hazard. At length, the Custom scan lets you choose certain folders and files to be examined.
- Auslogics Anti-Malware runs comprehensive evaluation from the following regions:
- Checks system memory to get malicious programs that could be operating.
Detects cookies that track your activity and also gather your personal information.
Checks temporary and system connections for safety difficulties.
Analyzes auto-start objects and questionable entries in the registry.
Scans browser extensions to prevent information flows.
- Auslogics Anti-Malware, such as many other Anti-Malware programs, enables you to quarantine any suspicious files which it comes across. This is a helpful feature which allows you restore any documents after, if they’re wanted. If the program throws up a false positive, then you may add files or folders into the Ignore List, so they’ll be excluded from any future scans and cleanups.
- Also get AntiLogger Download Free
- Detects malicious products.
- Adaptive scheduling.
- Keeps your computer safe and protected.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Designed to not battle with your most important anti virus.
- Catches things your antivirus may overlook.
- In general, Auslogics Anti-Malware includes a very simple interface that’s fairly easy to navigate, with clearly marked sections and buttons. The program is comparatively lightweight and leaves a tiny footprint, and it’s been made to not conflict with your present Anti-Virus software
- Filename: anti-malware-setup.exe
- File size: 7.95MB (8,336,384 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: September 28, 2017
- Author: Auslogics Software Pty Ltd